Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I purchased the Adobe Acrobate DC. I'm having a great deal…

Customer Question
I purchased the Adobe...

I purchased the Adobe Acrobate DC. I'm having a great deal of difficulty downloading and running this program.  I have Windows MS Edge. Please send me a link that I can download to my computer!***** **********Waterbury, CT 06708(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?

I have an Asus all in one computer which has MS Word 10 and uses MS Edge

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

None that I can remember off the top of my head except when I get a pop up that tells me I need to update Java

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

I just would like a link for the product that I purchase that would be compatable with my computer

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/5/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Did you purchase Adobe Acrobat online from the Adobe website?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.