Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I purchased the Adobe Acrobate DC. I'm having a great deal

Customer Question

I purchased the Adobe Acrobate DC. I'm having a great deal of difficulty downloading and running this program.  I have Windows MS Edge. Please send me a link that I can download to my computer!***** **********Waterbury, CT 06708(###) ###-####JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your machine, and what operating system are you running?
Customer: I have an Asus all in one computer which has MS Word 10 and uses MS Edge
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: None that I can remember off the top of my head except when I get a pop up that tells me I need to update Java
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just would like a link for the product that I purchase that would be compatable with my computer
Category: Software
Expert:  Bryan replied 2 months ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Did you purchase Adobe Acrobat online from the Adobe website?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.