Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I just purchased a new Samsung Galaxy 7 replacing my Galaxy…

Customer Question
I just purchased a...

I just purchased a new Samsung Galaxy 7 replacing my Galaxy 4. When Verizon downloaded my contacts, photos and calendar from google cloud only history through December 2015 was downloaded - have I lost all the information bringing me up to August 3, 2017 or can you retrieve it for me

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Galaxy?

Android

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Galaxy? What have you tried so far?

The tech at Verizon started the download for me on 8/3. I just returned from the store where he attempted to retrieve the files from Dec 2015 to current date, but was unable to. He suggested I contact you, he has never had this happen before HELP

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the smartphone expert to know before I connect you?

No, that is my only problem Thanks

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
8/5/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 year ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris