Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I can not log into my bank to up date transactions. I

Customer Question
Hi,I can not log...

Hi,I can not log into my bank to up date transactions. I attempted a new intuit ID and it was not accepted

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

My bank account

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

HP, Pavilion dm4

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Problem started approximatly July 31,2017. I attempted a new intuit password, Quicken would not accept it

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Are you part of Quicken help service?
8/5/2017
Software technician: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 1 year ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you
Rachel
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
I will cancel my Question.
Software technician: JJesus Perez Gonzale,
 replied 1 year ago
JJesus Perez Gonzale

Hi there, did you still have a concern that you needed assistance with?

Software technician: flopcat98, Consultant replied 1 year ago
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant

the problem has nothing to do with the intuit password

it is either the bank password

or if you have a version of quicken earlier than 2015 it is out of date and will not download

what you want to do is go to the account list by hitting ctrl A

then select the problem account

click edit

under online services there shoud be a reset button

click that and it will ask you for your user id and password *****

those are the same ones that you use to get into the banks website

put those in and follow the prompts and it should work

I am also available to log into your computer remotely to sort it out for you if you would like.