Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

Help! I did all the right things and re-activated my account

Customer Question

Help! I did all the right things and re-activated my account yesterday. When I got all the password ***** one of them said that if I didn't need the code I must cancel the code. So I de-activated the code and it de-activated my entire account! Please re-activate my account. My phone number is + 61- (0)418929682 my name is***** account mark.ravensdale and email address***@******.***. It has dissconnected my Skype alias from my email address and has blocked my account. I understand that this is due to security protocols but I was just replying to an email that said if you don't need this code de-activate it. For me this is a disaster! Please help. Many thanks.
JA: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using for this account?
Customer: Well it is iiNet which was Comswest. I have been with them for nearly 20 years..
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Any updates were automatic as I am 57 years old and don't like changing anything that is working fine. I don't have many web-based needs. Just things like email and Google and very occasionally Skype and tele-conferencing.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Please help. Everything was fine and I was just trying to do the right thing and following prompts. It seemed to be asking me to delete a code I didn't need and then broke the link between my email accout and the Skype alias mark.ravensdale. Phone me or chat to me. I am a veterinarian and adventure guide in Western Australia not a scammer. + 61 (0)418929682
Category: Software
Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.

Expert:  Pete replied 2 months ago.

To reactivate your account, try signing in again..

If that does not work, let me know what error you are getting.