Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I'm needing to do something to document training. Will be…

Customer Question
I'm needing to do something...
I'm needing to do something to document training . Will be about 100 employees with about 30 required training areas . Some will be a one time deal where others might have to be done yeArly , every 3 years and so on . I would want it to inform me that I had employees that are due training . Inform me that I have 30, 60 days before review training is do . I also would like this to be something I could share with other trainers to help keep updated when training was done and by who
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
I don't think I have this in right category but I don't see how to move
8/4/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you today.

This can be done through MS Excel. However, the notification will just be in a form or some STATUS remarks like DUE, PAST DUE, DUE IN 30 DAYS, etc.

Do you want it done in Excel?

Do I have to create my own rules are do they ha e a template

Hi, thank you for writing back. There is no default or built-in template for this, but I can create one for you.

Please send me sample data and I will build it in Excel. By data, I meant info that you want to include in your records like name, date, etc. By the way, do you have Excel in your computer?

That would be great , I will get the information together and also include if it has to be done yearly , every 3 years or monthly . It will be later today or tomorrow beforeI can send send . Thanks

Ok, please take your time. Please just give me sample data, not your full list.

Regards,

Jess

Ok

Thank you.

Qualified Employee training is yearly
Competent person yearly

Can you please send me a sample file? I just want to see the structure of your data, just leave the names fictitious.