Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I'm needing to do something to document training. Will be

Customer Question

I'm needing to do something to document training . Will be about 100 employees with about 30 required training areas . Some will be a one time deal where others might have to be done yeArly , every 3 years and so on . I would want it to inform me that I had employees that are due training . Inform me that I have 30, 60 days before review training is do . I also would like this to be something I could share with other trainers to help keep updated when training was done and by who
Category: Software
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I don't think I have this in right category but I don't see how to move
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will be glad to assist you today.

This can be done through MS Excel. However, the notification will just be in a form or some STATUS remarks like DUE, PAST DUE, DUE IN 30 DAYS, etc.

Do you want it done in Excel?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Do I have to create my own rules are do they ha e a template
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for writing back. There is no default or built-in template for this, but I can create one for you.

Please send me sample data and I will build it in Excel. By data, I meant info that you want to include in your records like name, date, etc. By the way, do you have Excel in your computer?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
That would be great , I will get the information together and also include if it has to be done yearly , every 3 years or monthly . It will be later today or tomorrow beforeI can send send . Thanks
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Ok, please take your time. Please just give me sample data, not your full list.

Regards,

Jess

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Ok
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Thank you.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Qualified Employee training is yearly
Competent person yearly
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 months ago.

Can you please send me a sample file? I just want to see the structure of your data, just leave the names fictitious.