Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Want to add this device to my account acct 2316

Customer Question
Want to add this...

Want to add this device to my account acct 2316 w*.a*****@yahoo.com

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No this is first time I have had to do this

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to install

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
8/4/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Sorry to help you I need more info what device do you like to add??

Waiting for your feedback to help you.