Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

How do I activate Avast Cleanup? Purchased it on #jul17,

Customer Question
How do I activate...

How do I activate Avast Cleanup? Purchased it on #jul17, Activation Code PG9YRP-FSGBRJ-5KL5MS. Thank You! Ed

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

HP Pavilion Lap Top.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Don't know . Had the computer in for service in Jul and the shop installed Avast.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
8/4/2017
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 1 year ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I am sorry to hear about your problem. My name is ***** *****, I am a Tech Expert with over 20 years of experience and look forward to helping you today.

May I connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? When the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate back and forth via a chat window that will appear on your computer screen.

I will be standing by, looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
OK
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
No

Thank you. Let's begin the remote help session now.

Follow the instructions below to begin the remote helping screen.

Remote page: http://remote.jasonfixedit.com

After clicking the link above, enter the following two digit number: 94 and click the circle button to start the remote application.
(After the file finishes downloading, please open the file and run it.)

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
What do you mean remote page?

The 'remote page' is the page on which you can connect to the remote server so that I can remotely fix this problem while you watch.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
nothing happened!

What do you mean? I see that you have not ran the remote application on your computer, yet. The remote server indicates that you have not done it, yet.

Let's try this another way.
Go to the following page: http://tinyurl.com/UltraViewerJason
- A file will be downloaded. Save that file and open it.
- After you run UltraViewer, it will give you an ID and Password. I need for you to give me the ID and Password ***** it shows you.
Please, give me both of the ID and password.
Keep in mind that you must keep the program running for me to connect. For this reason, please do not close it.