Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

My computer has been hacked, lenovo explored 10, canceled my…

Customer Question
My computer has been...

My computer has been hacked

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo explored 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Canceled my Microsoft account how can I get it back

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I have had 360 credit cards and social secuitiy numbers put in my computer porn site i never sined up for please help me

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
8/3/2017
Software technician: Cris, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Cris
Cris, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris and will be glad to assist you.

Can I offer you remote support so I can get onto your PC and help clean up the virus/hacked issue you are facing.