Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am not able to convert pdf to word. I get an error

Customer Question
I am not able...

I am not able to convert pdf to word. I get an error message.

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, how often have you been getting this particular message?

I haven't used this in a while. But I get it every time I tried.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
8/3/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I need more info to help you better what software do you use to do the conversion??

Please look at this site it will help you to do the conversion for free

https://www.freepdfconvert.com/pdf-word?gclid=CjwKCAjwk4vMBRAgEiwA4ftLszm_pQA4ooW5Fu16JFQZqUjXD-sb9MVARE8vImWeq02gPbq0fpddmhoCG0MQAvD_BwE

Waiting for your feedback to help you.

Hello again just follow-up to see if you more assistants. Waiting for your feedback or a rating .