Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have a question. I had been using Picasa for several years…

Customer Question
Hello Andy, I have...

Hello Andy, I have a question. I had been using Picasa for several years and I have not been on my laptop for several months now. I just went into Picasa to find my pictures and none of them are there! How can I retrieve these photos? Tons of photos I do not have copies of!! Help Please.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Windows 10 Hp

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Did not know what to do honestly. I didn't want to do anything that wasn't correct. I didn't want to lose anymore photos that what i have so far!

Technician's Assistant: The Laptop Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

No, just that once in awhile when i turn my laptop on my task bar doesn't show up, so i would like to try and be able to logon without a password ***** to the login

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
8/3/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 11 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Open the Google Photos app.

At the top left, touch the Menu icon > Device folders.

To the right of each folder title, touch the Cloud icon to turn backup on or off for that folder .

Check the Assistant for the status of your backups.

Waiting for your feedback to help you

Hello again just follow-up to see if you more assistants. Waiting for your feedback or a rating .