Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I placed an ad with Used Victoria about two weeks ago,

Customer Question
Hi. I placed...

Hi. I placed an ad with Used Victoria about two weeks ago, using, I believe, this e-mail:***@******.***. My cell is: (###) ###-#### All I need to do is go into the account and cancel the ad. Both kayaks I was trying to sell have sold. Thanks for your assistance. Doug Kelk

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Yes, but it was not fruitful.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No, I was unable to sign in. Could you please assist me to access this account .... or simply cancel this ad on my behalf. I'm travelling now and this is a concern to me that people are still sending me requests about this ad. Thanks.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
What is your relationship with Used Victoria?
8/3/2017
Software technician: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 11 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue faster and directly? (connection is simple and secure)
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.