Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I ordered avast supreme and received an e-mail stating that…

Customer Question
I ordered avast supreme...

I ordered avast supreme and received an e-mail stating that an activation code would be sent. I have not received that. order #***********

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what email service provider are you using?

Sbcglobal

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
8/2/2017
Software technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me which online store did you make the order? Or was it directly through the Avast website?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess