Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I cannot remain on Facebook. Suddenly, it looses the

Customer Question
I cannot remain on...

I cannot remain on Facebook. Suddenly, it looses the connection. What do I need to do to correct this?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I have not updated my Facebook page - how do I do that?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Facebook?

I created my page, and then sent messages, received and put up posts. Just the usual things. Now when I log on , the page disconnects immediately I follow the runs - respectful posts etc. What do I need to do. Can you fix it fo rme? Melina Dayne in Nanaimo bc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

NO, pleaseconnect me to an expert but do not loose me.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
8/2/2017
Software technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 year ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

How do you access your Facebook account?