Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I had a connection, but lost it due to a power failure. I

Customer Question

I had a connection, but lost it due to a power failure. I was awaiting a tech to get back with me, as I am having problems with my Kaspersky protection and my ITunes. Kaspersky won't open up and ITunes says it is corrupt. Both of these were working Sunday.
JA: When could you last open your iTunes?
Customer: Sunday
JA: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?
Customer: The operating system was just rebuilt by the Moline Best Buy Geek Squad.
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: My Kaspersky virus protection won't open and I had just updated the databases Sunday also.
Category: Software
Expert:  Rachel-Mod replied 2 months ago.
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you
Rachel
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Cancel question and subscription. I do not want to be charged for this,
Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Expert:  Josh replied 2 months ago.

You can call 1-***-***-**** to speak to customer service.