Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I got a notice my Avast price is going to be $79.99 on

Customer Question
I got a notice...

I got a notice my Avast price is going to be $79.99 on August 14th and I am wondering why the price jumped about $25 in one year.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

No idea.

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
8/2/2017
Software technician: John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
John Lohr
John Lohr, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today.

Your Avast Plan may have been changed somehow. You can review and change your plan here:

https://www.avast.com/store

Does this answer your question?

No. In fact, I just got a notice from my credit card company that I was charged $48 which they view as suspicious. All I wanted to know was why my bill jumped with Avast to $79. And now I want to know why I was just charged $48.

You plan on avast got changed to the higher priced plan somehow so will need changed back. As for the $48 charge, that was for this service. This is JustAnswer.com where we provide answers to questions you ask for a fee. You paid a $5 deposit to ask and then the remaining balance when we were connected so I could help to answer your question

Remove the $5 and $43 from my credit card. I do not want to use you. I have informed my credit card company who is questioning this purchase.

I do not handle billing. You will have to go here to request a refund: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Have a great day!