Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I HAVE 4 VIRESIS.SORRT ABOUY THE SPELLING OF THAT WORD ,,IN…

Customer Question
I HAVE 4 VIRESIS.SORRT...

I HAVE 4 VIRESIS.SORRT ABOUY THE SPELLING OF THAT WORD ,,IN MY ADULT SYSTEM

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

DELL

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

SOMETIMES AOL DOES IT ON ITS ,,THEY HELD US HOSTAGE TO PAY 4.99 A MONTH BFOR THE GOLD SYSTEM

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

HOW DO GET OUT OF THERE

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
8/2/2017
Software technician: Michael Hannigan, IT Expert replied 6 months ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

What leads you to believe you have viruses? Are you getting a message? If so, can you please tell me the exact content of the message?

FROM EXPLORER .THAT I HAVE 4 VIRUSES IN MY ADULT SITES, HOW COME I KEEP PAYING FOR THESE SERVISES WHEN I AM ALREADY FOR YOUR YOR WEBROOT

We are not webroot. We are an independent paid support service. I can connect to your computer and resolve the problem, but your payment hasn't gone through for the service yet.

I ALREADY DID

You may have to contact your credit card company to authorize. If you have any questions about that, please contact customer service. Once it goes through, I can connect.

OK,****************

MIKE ARE U THERE?

Yes, I am. I've asked customer service to help you get that charge through. Please be patient. I will connect as soon as that happens.

OK
MIKE HOW CAN I KNOW WHAT ARE THE BAD SITES

You can turn the smart screen filter on in your browser.

MIKE , MY POOTER IS AN AOC , SORRY

With windows, correct?

I THIK SO ,I,M A BEGINER AT T6HIS , IO HINK WINDOWS 10 BAD TYPING
I THINK SO WINDOWS 10

OK. I understand.

MIKE WHAT IS THIS MESSAGE ,IM NOT HAPPY WITH THE ANSWER
YOO MIKE
MIKE U THERE
WHAT IS MY SMART FILTER ,CANU GET BACK TO ME
MIKE DO I HAVE TO HANG UP AND START ALL OVER

No. As I said, please be patient.

There are instructions on the following page, with screenshots, that show how to turn on your smart screen filter in Internet Explorer.

https://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/1406-internet-explorer-smartscreen-filter-turn-off.html

MY BANK JUST CALLED ,SAID U ARE A FRUDE
WHATS GOING ON

They didn't say that. They have no reason to say something like that. They asked you if it was fraud. They want to make sure the charge is valid. If you want me to connect, tell them it is OK. If not, that's fine.

If you have billing questions, please contact customer service. I have nothing to do with billing. I cannot even see your account.

MIKE WHAT WAS THE43 DOLLARS FOR
I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH THE BANK AND EVER THING IS OK

Ok. Just request the secure remote desktop again and I will accept it.

OK ,I CAN,T FIND IT
GO AHEAD

I need that request first.

MIKE ,WHERE DO I FIND IT
IF ITS JUST ABOVE MY ARROW IS NOT WORKING
I REQUEST FOR U TO TAKE OVER
I HAVE BEEN HERE OVER 1 HOUR , CANT GET A LITTLE FASTER
MIKE , ,HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE U WORKING WITH AT 1 TIME?
ARE U THERE , COME ON MIKE
Software technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied.

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem? It’s fully secure and you can see what I am doing at all times. If you wish please accept my remote support offer and let me know your time zone and the time period you prefer for remote support. Then I can send you the details to connect.

Regards
Jins

Sorry. I was unable to respond for a while.

You can request it again so I can accept.

Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert