Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I just bought a new Dell Inspiron 13 model 7378 and during

Customer Question

I just bought a new Dell Inspiron 13 model 7378 and during my set up process had to reset my Microsoft password ***** resulted in the set up being stuck on "recover your account" and not moving forward. I was able to obtain a new Microsoft password ***** using my old labtop so I have that available but it wont let me go back in and use it.
JA: Just to clarify, what's the exact model of your computer? And what operating system are you running?
Customer: Dell Inspiron 7000 Series Model 7378
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I just bought it and started the process of activating it. It has three basic steps, "Quick Start Guide", connect the power, finish the window setup that is on it and then sign into your Microsoft account
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Software
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 2 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Can you click on that or do you have any other options on the screen?