Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I was on skype and because we had telecommunications

Customer Question
I was on skype...

I was on skype and because we had telecommunications problems we now find a new skype program without our contacts. We also had money in our skype and can't find it. We had two skype names: "skypeshalev" and "shalevskype". This new program is intrusive and awkward so please restore money and old setup. Thanks, ***** *****

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your computer or device?

Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update your Skype?

A few minutes ago

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

I want my (automatic refill) money to be on screen. I want an address book that I set up for skype and not what you dig out for me. I want to immediately see a list of my contacts on the screen I don't think i need to send $5 as I should have money with Skype

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
8/1/2017
Software technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today.

Just to clarify, we are JustAnswer, an independent, paid support website for tech-related issues and not directly affiliated with Skype in any way. Would you like to continue troubleshooting this Skype issue further now?

Please reply at the box below; thank you.

I think I should get the information I requested without further payment. I am a very long time customer of skype, I should have money in the account and skype should restore the program I had

OK. Please ignore the paid remote assistance offer shown by the site; can we go ahead with a FREE remote session so that I can restore Skype for you now?

Let's try that free assistance and hopefully I'll get the skype program I want and my money

OK, let's get started with the remote session now. Please open up the following link on your computer:

www.fastsupport.com/738704718

Follow the on-screen prompts to open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.

If you are unable to join the remote session using the above link, please try this new remote link instead:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=0498a3f4-9e31-4190-97b4-584d4c7aaf70

On the page that opens up, click on "I Agree."

An "Elsinore Screen Connect" remote file will be downloaded by your browser; OPEN/RUN this file from your downloads, and we will be connected.

I see that you declined to join the remote session, when prompted on your screen. Instead of wasting our time any further here, let me open up your question to our other experts who will be able to assist you further; you will be automatically notified by email when another expert picks this up. Thank you.

Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

I apologize that you had to wait a long time for help.

Do you still need help with your issue?