Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have been advised that you can provide me with the way to…

Customer Question
I have been advised...

I have been advised that you can provide me with the way to move my licensed Photoshop and Photoshop premier elements level 10 to another pc where I have installed 15 and am not satisfied with the procedures and time it takes to learn them. At present I have both 10 and 15 licensed and registered to different pc's, would like to move 10 to the pc that now had 15. Can you advise me?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Photoshop?

Cannot answer that, not recently. 15 was just purchased and installed

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Photoshop?

15 is on and operational, have multifudes of work and cannot fully understand the 15 operation. I attempted to move 10 to the new pc today and it wouldn't recognize the license or the id, not sure which

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

Only that I have been out of the business world for years and I'm trying to work on multitudes of slides and the time I will need to get that done with 15 is driving me nuts. Cannot make it do any of the things the manual explains

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/31/2017
Software technician: Martin, Network Engineer replied 11 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hello and welcome.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Adobe products.

Open the applications on the PC you want them deactivated from and go to Help > Deactivate

Regards,

Martin, first tell me if moving to another pc will leave my present files/categories on the old system or will move with me.

If you have them saved on the old computer it will leave them there

If you want to make sure everything is backed up correctly I can do it for you via an optional remote session