Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am using my email address and it won't allow me because it…

Customer Question
I am using my...

I am using my email address and it won't allow me because it says it already exists. Of course it does.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Facebook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I go to Facebook then search for cox.net emails

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I haven't

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

I don't know what to ask. I just want to use this Norton Security Deluxe that I received hoping it will solve my Internet problems.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
7/31/2017
Software technician: John, Software Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
John, Software Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to justanswer. My name is***** will be assisting you today.

Are you trying to access your facebook account or cox.net email account also are you using a windows or mac computer ?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Please answer my above questions so that i can help you better.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Thank you.