Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

No longer get leaves for ancestry information. I understand…

Customer Question
No longer get leaves...

No longer get leaves for ancestry information. I understand there is something I need to do, but do not know what. Can you help me.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Dell

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

Don't think so. Just want to know how to get the leaves from ancestry and information to help me in my research.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
7/31/2017
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 11 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

This will depend on a few things.

What is the exact site you are using for your ancestory login/history?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What browser are you using? firefox/chrome/safari/internet explorer/edge?

Dark blue e is for edge on the taskbar. Light blue e is internet explorer on 10.

Firefox is a blue globe with an orange fox on it and Chrome is a red/green/yellow/blue circle.