Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have purchased coverage, order ID 11517968306 on 7/13/2917…

Customer Question
I have purchased coverage...

I have purchased coverage, order ID***********on 7/13/2917 and I can't activate because they didn't give a number. Can you fix this for me it is: Lois Guinn Mayville, Mi. 48744.

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Windows 7 laptop HP

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

I had coveriage before and when I realized the date was up I tried to get coverage. all I have is Customer number

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
7/31/2017
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

What company or what software did you purchase coverage through?