Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I record a notice that I changed my password when in fact I…

Customer Question
I record a notice...

I record a notice that I changed my password ***** in fact I did not. First I tried to enter with my password & was unable to do so. then I created a second password & changed user name but was again unable to get to my account. who DOD I DO? I have not used ebay in a long time. Do I just close the account to ensure my $$ have not been compromised or what?

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

No

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
7/31/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 11 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris

Ready
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

To start the connection, please click this link if you are ready to proceed right now

if not, i am on EST, please let me know a time you want to continue. These steps need

to be done from your pc only. Other devices will not allow remote connection as requested.

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=dda82fb2-51b4-4505-bb94-f61b266aec68
On the next page, scroll down and click the agree button.. It should then ask you to save or run the elsinore screen connect file. Run it, and then when it asks you to allow it, do so. That will connect us.

If you get stuck completing the above steps try them again, and if you still cant connect send a reply and let me know what web browser you are using, so I can give you specific steps on how to connect.

Plz call me direct as I am unfamiliar with some of the process u request. If possible I would just like to cancel the eBay account & all the financial information

Thats possible, but phone support is an extra fee.

Please follow these steps from your computer so we can connect