Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I believe I have signed up for 2 subscriptions and do not…

Customer Question
I believe I have...

I believe I have signed up for 2 subscriptions and do not need to pay twice.

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

Live safe

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

Yes they work fine but I show in my accounts that I have paid twice

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
7/31/2017
Software technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 11 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Have you been charged twice for two subscriptions?

Also, are you trying to install the program on a windows pc, a mac, or a smartphone or tablet?

Thank you for your reply,

Dustin S.