Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have been trying for three days to download adobe

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying for three days to download adobe photoshop elements 15 that I purchased on Friday, July 28, and I have been bounced out, told that my redemption code is not valid (I am holding card I purchased right in front of me and the numbers I am typing in ARE CORRECT. I talked to several people on Friday, three of whom were very unhelpful and actually rude. I got some satisfaction (I thought) from a lovely lady named Harchika who sent me an email with a bunch of information, but it was not helpful. I am a senior citizen, have been using photoshop on my photos for years, (all the way back to adobe 4) and am getting very frustrated. Why can't we have the simple disc that we enter into the computer and go from there. Why do you have to make it so terribly difficult for us senior citizens to have to deal with all of this goobly-gop and numbers. Please help! I am tired, and just getting to the border of angry, and I assure you (nothing to do with you personally) my opinion of adobe is not very good, and getting worse.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

I a, checking my email from Windows Live, but I am working teh redemption codes, serial numbers, etc. from Google Chrome

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No. I receive the mail. They just tell me that my redemption code is not valid.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the email expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I can think of at this time. All I want is to be able to download the program I purchased so I can start working on my photos.

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
7/30/2017
Software technician: Michael Hannigan, IT Expert replied 1 year ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, IT Expert

Hello. My name is***** will be helping you with your question today. Please give me a moment to review your question and respond.

Do you happen to have a way you can take a picture of the card, or scan it, and then attach it here with the "add files" button? That would allow me to validate it for you.