Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I wish to cancel my Avast Auto renewal today. It is an

Customer Question
I wish to cancel...

I wish to cancel my Avast Auto renewal today.

Technician's Assistant: Which Avast product do you have?

It is an anti-virus product for my PC which I replaced this week. I have the order# ***** password ***** it is not being accepted online. What do I do to cancel this product which was for my old computer and the product renewed yesterday.

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your Avast software?

I went to the cancel order online and it would not accept my order number and password. The reply was "invalid".

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
7/30/2017
Software technician: Mr.Med, software engineer replied 11 months ago
Mr.Med
Mr.Med, software engineer

Hi, I'm Mr.med. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Note :You can find your order ID and password ***** your order confirmation email from *****@******.***. If you are unable to locate this information, click Forgot your order ID and provide your email address and the last five digits of the credit card you used to make the purchase instead.

• On the Order Details page, click Manage subscription next to the Avast product you want to cancel the auto-renewal service for.
  • On the Subscription Details page, change the setting next to Automatic Renewals to Off.
  • Click Disable automatic renewal to confirm that you want to terminate your subscription when the current subscription ends.
  • After the change is processed, you will receive an email confirming that auto-renewal has been canceled for the selected product subscription.

Let me know the results please

Thank you