Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I went online to my Adobe account to purchase an Adobe Sign

Customer Question

Hi. I went online to my Adobe account to purchase an Adobe Sign subscription. It ended up telling me I had it already as part of my Adobe PDFPack. I had no idea I had this, but more important - I can't figure out how to ACCESS it! LOL! I've been poking around my account for an hour
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: It's a little hard to find out who to contact about what to be honest. I thought since it was telling me I had the software access already, that it was just user error that I wasn't able to figure out how to access and use it
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Beats me to be honest
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I just need some digital signature capability for my new Surface. And when I went to purchase it from Adobe discovered apparently I have it? Maybe Adobe PDF too! If so, just need help understanding how to access it. Silly but true
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using Windows Vista, 7, 8 or 10?

What exactly do you want to achieve? Put a digital signature to your PDF document?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
windows 10
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for writing back with that information. I tried to accept your request for Secure Remote Assistance but there was an error from your end. Please fix the error so that we can do the remote session.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I'm trying to get some digital signature software that I can use on a regular basis. I was looking at buying Adobe Sign and when I went to check out it told me I already had it! As part of my PDFPack. Problem is, I can't figure out how to access it.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Thank you for that information and I understand your concerns. I can help you with this problem directly through Secure Remote Assistance.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It says I need to update my payment information. I keep trying
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

I understand your concerns. I believe the problem is your bank blocking the transaction thinking it is suspicious. Please check your email, your bank could have sent you a notification there that needs your approval.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
OK I tried another credit card
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Did that work?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Ok. But the error still appears

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
bizarre. I can try another
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Ok

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
now?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Still failure. Please check your email, your bank could have sent you a notification where you can approve the transaction and make the error go away.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I've tried 3 cards, different banks. Think I'll have to regroup on this
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

I have seen this a lot of times and the problem is with the bank blocking the transaction, that is why I was asking if you got an email from your bank wherein you can approve the transaction.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No bank emails
Expert:  Jess M. replied 9 months ago.

Ok. Please try again a little bit later to see if the error is gone.