Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I am considering adding Adobe Acrobat CC to my new MAC PRO…

Customer Question
I am considering adding...

I am considering adding Adobe Acrobat CC to my new MAC PRO computer (now have older version on PC) I need to know the specific special security features available to protect copyrighted images. I am an author and use images a lot in articles and books. Some of these in our collection are colorized historic images we now own and copyright. I have seen various techniques in the course of my online browsing (the image appears with a white band over the key features; a message pops up asking you to enter the special security code for that image; only a portion of the image appears and the entire image is 'fragmented."

Technician's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the model of your Mac, and what operating system are you running?

MAC OS Sierra 10.12.15

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

Does Acrobat CC have features that allow conversion to an ebook format?

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
7/29/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 year ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris