Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I wanted to know how to take information in SPSS 24 from…

Customer Question
Hello, I wanted to...

Hello, I wanted to know how to take information in SPSS 24 from independent sample T test from a pre post survey data and make a graph? I know how to go into graph or chart builder but not sure because my combined data has "CELL" line for pre and post?

Technician's Assistant: Which software or app can I help with?

SPSS

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your software?

I have gone into chart builder and I have data in two files? I want to show two a pre and post survey how each person answered before and after education. I don't know how to integrate the two files and how to do it? I would like to do a stacked graph

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

This is for my doctoral project and I am a nurse so I don't know a whole lot about SPSS enough to create data pre and post and to run the indept T test. I feel like I have all the information just need a chart or graph to complete for my defense

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 5 days by:
8/3/2017
Software technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 11 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

I apologize that you had to wait for a response.

Do you still need help with your issue?