Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

I have had Pandor for about 5 years, and 7-8 months ago I…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl. I...

Hi Pearl. I have had Pandor for about 5 years, and 7-8 months ago I was asked to sign in. Couldn't remember my password ***** username. I would like to cancel that, then open a new account

Technician's Assistant: Have you contacted anyone about your account?

Julien gave me this totally complex instructions for fixing it and I just couldn't understand what he was talking about. I would be willing to try again with you though

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

I may have missed a few

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Software
7/28/2017
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Is the previous one a paid version or free?

Did you ever access it from the computer you are on now?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

This is only costing 5 dollars, right

I believe that is a deposit. I am not customer service. I cannot see your side of that on your account. Only the

technical portion. You can contact customer service and reply if you want to continue after.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist