Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

Why you dont have anymore styles for lables. Dell laptop.

Customer Question
Why you dont have...

Why you dont have anymore styles for lables

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Dell laptop

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your Dell?

P30E

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?

Ok

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
7/28/2017
Software technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 1 year ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I’ll do my best to help you today. I may have some follow-up questions to help me better understand your question.

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
Can you let me know when you're ready to look at this and we will make a start.
Thanks
Kris