Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAP

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Customer Question
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!! IMMEDIATELY!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!! ...

Technician's Assistant: What kind of computer do you have?

Laptop Hwelitt Pckaard

Technician's Assistant: Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes am AOL "Mechanic" piece oif shit yestreday

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?

Cann someone get on my compter? $ 5 f**kin buscks i s the least of my problems!!

Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 minute by:
7/28/2017
Software technician: Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert replied 1 year ago
Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Computer Expert

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

Yes, I can remotely connect to your computer and help you with your issue. Let me know when you are ready.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
HELP!
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
HELP!!!!!

There is a payment failure for the remote assistance, can you please try to use another credit card?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Please CALL me! (###) ###-####

Calls are an extra paid service as well, only the chat is covered for now, or the remote connection, which did not work out yet because of an issue on your side. I would be happy to help, but you do need to fix your card details so that you can pay for the remote assistance. Then I can connect to your computer and fix the problem(s) for you.

Can you please call JustAnswer customer care at

USA / Canada 1-***-***-****

They will resolve the issue together with you. Afterward please just let me know that the issue has been resolved so that I can connect to your computer and help you.

Thank you very much,

Lorenz