Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

VIP Access screen keeps coming up and I cannot get it to o

Customer Question

VIP Access screen keeps coming up and I cannot get it to o away. I click No and X box to close, but it keeps running. I do not use it. How do I get rid of it.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP running Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Had you folks install latest security version.
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Software
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 2 months ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** am a tech expert with 17 years of experience and will help you as good as I can.

May I remotely connect to your computer, so that I can resolve the problem for you while you can relax and watch me doing it on your screen? If I am not able to help, you can get a refund and it is a very safe option too because we are an A+ accredited business with the Better Business Bureau. Additionally, you will be watching your screen, and we will chat there as well so that you will always know what I will be doing next while fixing the problem.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck