Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Computers, Mobile devices and Networks
32989067

I have used WordPerfect exclusively since 1995. I recently

Customer Question

I have used WordPerfect exclusively since 1995. I recently installed WordPerfect X8 on my computer. I am having trouble generating a document comparison. I go to File, then Document and expect to see Compare. But instead the only options shown are Redline Method, Subdocument, Default Font and Current Document Style.
JA: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?
Customer: A brand new HP Envy Model # M7-U109DX. The OS is Windows 10.
JA: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I got rhe computer over the past weekend, and installed WordPerfect. Today is the first time I have needed to generate a document comparison. I am an attorney.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Nope.
Category: Software
Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Serge and I will try my best to answer your question

May I connect to your PC remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it while you watch.

Expert:  UranIT replied 2 months ago.

Do you still require assistance on the issue?
Waiting for your reply.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Sorry. I am presently out of the office. There is nothing you can suggest short of taking control of my computer?
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Never mind. I just learned the document compare feature is not part of the software.
Expert:  Richard replied 2 months ago.

Hi there and welcome

You can use this website to compare the documents easily.

https://www.diffnow.com/

You just copy and paste them into both boxes and it will show you clearly the differences.

No software is needed to be installed and it is free to use.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you