Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Cannot access 1Password. Using Version 6.8.pkg installed

Customer Question

Cannot access 1Password. Using Version 6.8.pkg installed July17, 2017
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: 8 years
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Most recent 6.8.pkg July 17/2017
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Problem occurred 2 days ago . Was able to get into passworded accts by manually using info in Password ***** for 1. I changed the password ***** that acct (as requested) and now cannot even get into 1Password. I am 89 and not very computer savvy
Category: Software
Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will then reply to you. Thanks.

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

what password ***** you need help with , for a computer logon or for email?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.

Thanks Jay Not sure why I had expected a phone call and waited in for it for 1 1/2 hrs but then had to leave and was late in the evening getting home. Slow to check Emails this AM and then out again. Since I was desperate I was forced to get local help and everything is now working. It was the Safari extension that had stopped working, following the latest update on July 24. Thank you for your reply however. When I initiated my search for help and finally reached someone at agile bits,com/?src=bitbot I was told that when I signed the bank authorization for withdrawal of $58.00 I would later be advised as to how that would be reversed. Can you please advise me as to how to do that. That charge has been made to my bank account. Thank you ****** ******

Expert:  Jay D replied 2 months ago.

ok