cvd4311
cvd4311, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have a BA in CIT and have been in the computer field for over 14 years.
20109878

Game hay day has disconnected from Google. I click to

Customer Question

Game hay day has disconnected from Google. I click to connect it and it will not work. I checked in and see that my password ***** ***** valid. What to do?
JA: Have you tested the connections by doing a ping utility test?
Customer: I don't know if it is actually the computer. My Google password ***** ***** good. But I cannot connect hay day to google wallet
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Yes, a few weeks ago.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Software
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 months ago.

Try logging out of google and hay day then logging back into google and hay day and see if they sync. Also please make sure wifi is connected to your computer and working properly.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 months ago.

Also make sure you use the correct email address or you will be logged out of hayday on google play.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 months ago.

If that does not work, reboot router. You can also see if you can connect via a smart phone and doing this: Go to your device Settings and enable "Airplane Mode", Reboot your device, Go to the settings again and disable "Airplane Mode" to restore all networks, Launch Hay Day and try again

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I have tried all three of your suggestions. You should know that I am using a Samsung tablet hooked up to a Verizon line. I live in the country and wifi is not available. Nevertheless, this system has worked for several years and just disconnected me last week. I can still, however purchase games using my smart phone.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I do not want to spend any more money on this. Do you have any other suggestions?
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 months ago.

Okay it said above you were using your computer. Did you log out of google play on your tablet?

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 months ago.

Are you also using Facebook to sign into hay day?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
logged out, rebooted, logged back in. Not using Facebook to sign in. Also tried logging in via the settings contained in the game itself. Still no luck
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 months ago.

Did you make sure your google play was updated?

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 months ago.

Keep me posted. Trying to see if google play is down now.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 months ago.

Also please make sure you have the right email connected to google play.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I had installed the updates to google play. I am presently installing all google updates. I'll try to connect and will get back to you after it is finished installing. I'm told service for Verizon "unlimited gigs" slows down after a certain number has been reached, so this might take awhile.
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 months ago.

Ok no problem. After that the only thing at this point you can do is uninstall google play and reinstall it back to see if it will connect to hay day.

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Probably have timed out, but, just in case...still installing all google updates. If this doesn't work I will try your last suggestion. Will I lose all games if I uninstall google play?
Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 months ago.

You are not supposed to if you are connected to google play. I would also back it up to Facebook just in case.

Expert:  cvd4311 replied 2 months ago.

Good Morning, did your hayday connect back to your google play?

If so and all is well please RATE 4 stars or above and I will close the ticket. If not please reply back here before you RATE.