caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

How do I make a photo fit into whatever dimensions a social

Customer Question

How do I make a photo fit into whatever dimensions a social site wants? When I look up "resize," they all look like cropping apps. I don't want to crop -- I want to make it fit.
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 3 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Please have a look at this software http://www.faststone.org/FSResizerDetail.htm

Also please send me the site name for me to have a look at the photo requirements for photos.

Waiting for your feedback to help you.

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hi. Omg. That site is way to complicated for me. I'm just looking for a normal app or extension to upload an image to and change its size so that the whole image fits in the box of the social site. I don't want to spend more that 20 seconds on it. Just like cropping takes no time. Facebook is a sample site.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Here is one that I want for my profile pic
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Maybe you can tell me the search term. Clearly it's not "resize."

Thanks for this feedback nice pic in google you can look at "resize an image" but most sites have a photo requirement size and pic quality

Like on Facebook you need ..The optimal size for post (shared) images is 1,200 x 630 pixels

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
What is the difference between resizing and cropping? Aren't they the same? I'm trying to shrink or make fit the image
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
But what is the term to change my image to those dimensions without cropping it
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
I'm doing a profile pic. The dimensions are different

Thanks for this feedback please see if this online site will help you http://www.picresize.com/

Most of the time sites will send you a error on a low pixel images

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
You sure about that site? Both my browsers can't get the site to load.

Yes I am what browser do you use it sounds like you have a problem with your browser