Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I am trying to learn the software for the Print Shop 4.0

Customer Question

I am trying to learn the software for the Print Shop 4.0 Deluxe, and when I try to go from one page to another, the program is very very show in getting me to where I need to go. I am trying to make a monthly calendar and it seems as if the program has stopped, but finally the next page will come up. Any suggestions?
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box.
Customer: The only down arrow I see, says "more"
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: HP
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: Probably, not recently, I don't think
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, I had the 2.0 Broderlund print shop for years, but it now won't completely download for my windows 10. I had it last winter, but I think a new update must have done something to the download, so I am trying to work with the 4.0 deluxe and having this problem of stopping and it takes forever to get the page I need.
Category: Software
Expert:  Russell H. replied 2 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.
Where, on what device, or in what folder, are you viewing these pictures that take so long to come up when you want to see the next picture?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
I am trying to make a monthly calendar and when I try to print out the calendar, the program seems to stop and it takes forever for it to appear. I bought this disk last November and am just now trying to learn it. Also When I try to make another month, it takes forever for it to appear.
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
No, I can buy another calendar program for that amount of money. I am 77 years old and on a monthly income, so if it isn't an easy fix, then please just cancel this for me.

Thank you - you may ignore the solicitation for additional services (and with them, charges). I did not send that message to you, the website system did. (And I have no control over such messages.)

A lot of time 'preparing a print job', is actually fairly normal in many cases. Especially if the photos are large and detailed and if there are many of them - doubly so if they are both large detailed *and* many of them, in the one print job.

Is that the case?

Customer: replied 2 months ago.
Not so much on a monthly calendar, I had never had any problems withthe older version of the Print Shop, doing the same thing, but now since an HP update, that program won't download all the way, and that is why I am trying to learn the 4.0 deluxe. Anyway, just cancel my question and I will buy another calendar program. Thanks for your assistance,

I'm sorry I couldn't help more. Thank you for asking your question here at JustAnswer, and feel welcome to return again to ask another question. (You may in fact indulge in some back-and-forth dialogue - in case you weren't aware of that - without additional charge. We could pursue this one question further if you wished, even so.)