Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I am having trouble with Kaspersky it will not let me in to

Customer Question
pay my bills or log...
I am having trouble with Kaspersky it will not let me in to pay my bills or log into my bank
JA: When we are ready I'll take you to the appropriate web page.
Customer: ok thanks
JA: What's the make/model of your device? How old is it?
Customer: it is about three years old. I got it at best buy.
JA: How long has this been going on? What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: it started yesterday. the troubleshooting does not help
JA: Anything else you want the electronics expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Software
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/22/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 4 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You can add an online payment system website address to the Safe Money database. Whenever the address is requested, Safe Money will be automatically performing a predefined action (for example, it will be starting the Protected Browser).

To add a website address, follow these steps:

1. Open Kaspersky
  2. In the lower part of the window, click the Safe Money button
  3. On the Safe Money screen, click the link Add website to Safe Money.
  4. In the right part of the window Type a website address in the box named Safe Money website
  5. Select an action that will be taken whenever the address is requested.
  6. Click the Add button.In the left part of the window, a new entry will be displayed.

Waiting for your feedback to help you ??

caraleneK
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer