Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

How do I get into the Pandora radio for my account? For some

Customer Question
reason I cannot locate my...
how do I get into the Pandora radio for my account? For some reason I cannot locate my listing of the various selecyed artist.
JA: Have you contacted anyone about your account?
Customer: No, I did change my pass word and it is working on my android.
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: On my computer no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
7/13/2017
Software technician: Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 6 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Are you on a paid version of Pandora or free account?

If paid, what version?

Did you ever use it successfully on your computer you are on right now and/or saved

password ***** get in account?

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist