Richard Kresslein
Richard Kresslein, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  3+ Years in Tech Support
98270431

I purchase the Photoshop Element and Premiere Element 11,

Customer Question

I purchase the Photoshop Element and Premiere Element 11, was upgraded to 12. I just tried to enter the Editor and again the system required that I enter my serial #. When I entered the serial# ***** received a message that my serial# ***** been revoked. I did some research and it seems I might have purchased the software through an unauthorized dealer. I initiated my purchase through Adobe and not an online seller. Why is the system locking me out now.
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: Compaq
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No.
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I have to enter the serial # every time I use the software, which I find a bit much.
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Software
Expert:  Richard Kresslein replied 1 month ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

I​ would recommend you contact Adobe to solve this issue. I wish I could help more, but this is something they could take care of faster than I can and I don't want to waste your time. I have had to contact Adobe before for an issue with Premiere Elements and I was very satisfied with their customer service. You can contact them at 1(###) ###-####

If you have any follow-up questions, don’t hesitate to ask. If finished, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars at the top of this page. Thank you, ***** ***** a great day!