Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I'm trying to restart my HP Slimline computer by using the

Customer Question

I'm trying to restart my HP Slimline computer by using the three disks that I did the back up on, I've did this before several times a few yeqrs back
JA: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your Slimline?
Customer: I'm using Windows 7, when I first purchased it it was vista an I upgrading to Windows 7
JA: How long has this been going on with your Slimline? What have you tried so far?
Customer: At first I thought it was my providers problem to make a long story short with the help of my provider over the phone he said the computer will not allow to connect to the interney an I have to do a restart an clear my hard drive.
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Here is what I see on my screen when I try to run the first of three disks. It says THIS CD CONTAINS A B, CK UP OF THE SOFTWARE ORIGINALLY INSTALLED ON AN HP PAVILION PC AN CAN ONLY BE USED ON AN HP PAVILION PC IF YOU ARE RECEIVING THIS MESSAGE ON AN HP PAVILION PLEASE CALL HP SUPPORT. now you know what I see omn the first disk
Category: Software
Expert:  Kris Rodgers replied 4 months ago.

Hi

Can you tell me what os was on it?

Windows 7, 8.1 or Windows 10?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Windows 7

Can you give me the make and model of the computer please?

Thanks

Kris

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No this is to confusing to me I made a mistake contacting you I want y0u to cancel my credit card information by not charging any thing to my card PLEASE.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I've been had as I see it.
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I'm out of here.