Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Adobe cs4 master suite. Installed & works Ok in year old

Customer Question

Adobe cs4 master suite. Installed & works Ok in year old Dell laptop. Will not install in new Dell notebook' (has huge HD--space on problem).Unit will not install from cd--install process will not read disks. Unit OK with other cds. Old software versus new win 10 os ????
JA: How much experience do you have with this particular machine?
Customer: experience 3 weeks-note-- have 4 compters--old Intel programmer experience over 50 years ago. New Dell works OK on all other installed programs--fact is I have installed Adobe Photoelemts 5.0 ok
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: yes auto update for windows some drivers--nothing for suite--forums talk about cs4 outdated software not compatible with latest win 10--tried to find work around--nothing yet.
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Software
Expert:  Jay D replied 3 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such troubles and I will try my best to assist you.

Please give me a few moments to go over the question and I will look into this for you. Also please be aware that we are very busy and you may have to wait for a response, replies to you are not always instant. We appreciate your patience.

Expert:  Jay D replied 3 months ago.

what version of windows is the dell running?