Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I have a new lap top with Windows 10. Set it up last year

Customer Question
and have not used it...
I have a new lap top with Windows 10. Set it up last year and have not used it. Now I can't remember the password ***** start...how can I reset it?
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your computer? What version of Windows are you running?
Customer: Its a Dell Inspirion 13 5000 series and it runs Windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: No. Have not used it in months because I have not yransfered my files from my old one
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thanks
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
5/15/2017
Software technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 6 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

At the log in screen, does your username have an @ sign in it, which would make it an email address or is it just a username?

- Jason

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist