Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

My Kaspersky Total Security expires tomorrow. I purchased a

Customer Question

My Kaspersky Total Security expires tomorrow. I purchased a new package & just entered the new activation code. I don't think I did it correctly because everything shows that my protection ends tomorrow. Please help!!
JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: I have a Dell laptock with windows 10
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank you. I just want to make sure my new Total Security package works & that I'm covered for the upcoming year.
Category: Software
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Hi, I'mCustomer Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.
  1. Make sure that the date and time are set correctly on your computer. If the system date is incorrect, set it correctly.
  2. Enter the activation code into the corresponding field in the Activation window. Please note that the code only contains Latin letters and numbers.
    If you cannot find the Activation window or if you closed the application after installing it, run Kaspersky Total Security 2016 and click the link Enter activation code in the lower-right part of the main window.
  3. Click Activate.

Let me know the results

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 5 months ago.

Has everything worked out please?