caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

Using Quick Books Pro 2014. Want to NOT have passwords. How

Customer Question

Using Quick Books Pro 2014. Want to NOT have passwords. How can I remove all passwords and not have it demand I make a new one every 90 days?
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 5 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

Log in to QuickBooks Pro as you usually would and click on "Company" in the menu bar. Enter the existing password ***** the "Change QuickBooks Password" window. Leave the "New Password" and "Confirm Password" fields blank.

2. Scroll through to the challenge question and choose the "Select" option. Then leave the answer blank. If there's text there, remove it with the backspace key. Earlier versions of QuickBooks Pro did not have challenge questions, so you can skip this step if there isn't a challenge feature listed. QuickBooks will indicate that the password ***** been changed, in which case there will be no password.

3. Click "OK" and the password ***** will be removed. The next time you log in to QuickBooks, you will not have to enter a password.

Waiting your feedback or a rating