Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

I have already created a bookmarked and hyperlinked table of

Customer Question

I have already created a bookmarked and hyperlinked table of contents to a 105 page letter.What I would like to do is insert navigation back buttons to the beginning of the table of contents by inserting a ribbon at the top and the bottom of each page which allows the reader to go back to the top of the table of contents after each time he has clicked on a page and gone to that page and read its content. The easiest way to explain what I am trying to do os to take a look at the wordperfect pdf fusion manual at the following hyperlink:http://www.wordperfect.com/static/wpo/product_content/pdffusion/CorelPDFFusionUserGuide.pdfThe ribbons at the top and the bottom of each page provide a convenient way to navigate back to the Table of Contents as a starting point.I want to code a macro which allows me to insert ribbons in the same manner in my document.
Category: Software
Expert:  Jess M. replied 5 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using MS Word or WordPerfect?
  2. Do you want your navigation buttons to only go back to your TOC? Or to the previous and next pages like in the PDF example you gave?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess