caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer
Experience:  You one stop software Engineer
75835320

I have scattered vertical lines on my screen, lenovo ideapad

Customer Question

I have scattered vertical lines on my screen
JA: What's the make and model of your machine? And how long has the screen been an issue?
Customer: lenovo ideapad 100
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the computer expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Software
Expert:  caraleneK replied 4 months ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

Try to change resolutions and change the resolutions back to see if this fix your problem if not check if issue persist in BIOS. If the vertical line is visible there then there's likely a problem with the screen. To go in to the bios after start-up . Immediately pressing (Fn+) F2 or (Fn+) F1 key 5-10 times after power on button is pressed. Waiting your feedback or a rating