Software

Ask Software Development Questions and Get Answers ASAp

Software

I currently have 4 monitors. 2 for programs I would like to

Customer Question
I currently have 4...
I currently have 4 monitors. 2 for programs I would like to have specific programs which come up in designated windows at start up; 1 for additional pograms, and one for popups and windows (e.g., emails) i'd like to keep up pending my addressing them.I dealy, I'd like to reduce the number of monitors to two or three larger monitors (like a 4k tv screen), thus this stage awaits price reductions in that category, and perhaps further development of Windows.
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Software
5/9/2017
Software technician: caraleneK, Software Engineer replied 6 months ago
caraleneK
caraleneK, Software Engineer

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is***** will do my best to provide the right answer to your question.

You can't currently do this out of the box. The Task View in Windows 10 is a really lightweight virtual dekstop manager.You can install applications that will allow you to do this like, Dexpot or VDesktop for W10 ..

Waiting your feedback to assist you

You can reply in the box below, then hit the Send button to send your message to me let me see how I can help you.

Jess M., Computer Support Specialist