Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support specialist for more that 10 years
49766785

Pavillion, I installed your protection program about three

Customer Question

JA: What kind of computer do you have?
Customer: pavillion
JA: Have you installed any updates recently?
Customer: I installed your protection program about three months ago and still got a virus yesterday that shut down my computer
JA: Anything else you want the software expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How can I get my money back since I no longer have the receipt and have installed another security program
JA: We have a 30 day refund policy so you can simply email***@******.*** and they will try to fix your problem or refund your money.
Customer: Thank you
Category: Software
Expert:  John replied 4 months ago.

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid and independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. We do not have any tie up with any companies but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for more than 10 years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link https://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403#bbbseal Please let me know whether you wish to continue with our tech support or not.

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.